There's no denying, Summer is in full swing. Between the road trips, the beach days, + the family BBQ's you've probably added a few new items to your closet this season. If you haven't gone on an unnecessarily therapeutic shopping spree within the last month ― ahem, or week ― like me, well let's just say you have some serious self-control and you can just leave.
Oops sorry, autocorrect. I meant leave your secret tips in the comments section below, obviously.
But for those of you who can't resist a new bikini or floppy hat every time you make a target run, here's my top 7 beach bag essentials to carry you through until November. Or in other words, when summer ends down in Texas.
P.S. I've also taken the liberty of adding the links for each item at the end of the post so you can get your shopping fix right from the comfort of your couch this weekend. I felt it was my civic duty.
1. The shades. Whether you're throwing it, or simply shielding your eyes from the blinding sunlight this summer, a stylish pair of sunnies are a no-brainer.
2. The suit. With bright colors and dreamy floral patterns, you're sure to stand out among the rest in this tropical bikini.
3. The hat. Preserve that pretty face from the sun with a comfy straw hat. Bonus, it also hides that third-day hair you're sporting.
4. The bag. The most essential part of any beach day is a way-too-big tote to carry all of your necessities. Why not make it a cute one.
5. The sandals. These blush-toned gems are perfect for strutting your stuff in any summer setting. Slip-ons are chic once more! Rejoice!
6. The SPF. Protect that gorgeous skin with this certified organic 30SPF sunscreen spray from Coola. No lie, the Tropical Coconut scent is heavenly.
7. The Co-wash. Combat that summer hair with organic babassu oil in Aveda's Be Curly Co-Wash. This product isn't just for curly-haired beauties! It helps moisturize all hair types for up to three days. Which means less washing and more summer. Win!